We are just over a week out and wanted to update you on a few things!
- Packet pickup starts Monday at Runologie at 11am. Their hours are here: https://runologieraleigh.com/pages/contact-us You can pick up there all week.
- Packets will be mailed Monday. So if you would like that option, make sure to select this option by Midnight Sunday! (Mailing period has completed)
- Packet pickup will be available on Race Day at the Starting Line
- With COVID guidelines expanding, Waves have changed slightly. See below for options:
– 7:30am – Elite Wave (Men <1:30 Half Marathon / Women <1:45 Half Marathon). Details here.
– 8:00am – Open
– 8:30am – Open
– 9:00am – Open + 2x10k Relay
- We will have a bag drop at start that we will bring to finish.
- There will be porta potties at the start, at around 10 miles, and at the finish, as well as bathrooms at Anderson Point Park (halfway).
- Parking: You can’t park at the start. Make sure and be dropped off a Police will be monitoring. You can leave your car by the Food Bank near Gateway Plaza (see below and click photo to expand).
- Finish Line: You can’t congregate at the finish. Just walk down to Gateway Plaza and grab breakfast at Union Special or a post race beverage at Mordecai Beverage Co.