Greenway 20k Runners!
Thanks for taking a chance and running the FIRST race the City of Raleigh has allowed since the special events moratorium was lifted. We loved hosting you for the unique event!
A few things of note:
- Results are posted here https://runsignup.com/
- Awards were mailed out today!
- Photos are posted here, courtesy of Justin Hall: https://justhall87.
smugmug.com/Greenway-20K/ (including the one above)
- Press Release on the event is here: https://
- Virtual Runners – Send us proof of completion and we’ll get your medal to Runologie for your pickup: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a few t-shirts and neck gaiters left. If you want one, go here to buy one!
And mostly, thanks to all of our sponsors for helping make this happen! Wegmans, On, EPIC Physical Therapy, OOFOS, COROS, ElliptiGO, Run4ACozz, Prevail PT and Sports Performance, East Coast Greenway Alliance, Citius Mag, Trials of Miles, The Longleaf Hotel, Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina, and Runologie.
We hope to see you this summer at the Pop Up Miles events, the Sir Walter Miler and the Raleigh RunDown Downhill Mile!
If you’re not already on our email list, please sign up here!
The Greenway 20k Team at Sir Walter Running
Have questions? Let us know: email@example.com